So you've got your new Pulse device! Awesome! Now you're probably wondering how you get the most value out of your device. Well don't worry, we've got you covered!
- How to connect your Pulse to WiFi. This guide helps walk you through the setup steps required to get your new Pulse up and running! Keep in mind that your network needs be 2.4GHz for the Pulse to connect.
- How to set up your notifications and alerts so you'll be alerted if and when something goes wrong.
- How to set up Do Not Disturb exclusions to get alerts even when you're in "Do Not Disturb" mode.
- How to calibrate the Pulse. *With correct device placement, calibration usually isn't necessary, however everyone's grows are different, so this might help you get more accurate readings.*
- How to set up the VPD leaf temperature offset. This gives you the actual VPD value that the plants experience. We also have a great VPD guide that can come in handy!
- How to take an Advanced Light Reading with the Pulse Pro. This Pulse Pro function gives you the PAR / PPFD and a spectrum analysis.
Also don't forget to say hi to us and learn about best practices from your fellow growers on the Pulse Community!