This model is no longer in production. Looking for the current Pulse One?
Parts of the Pulse One
- The front of the Pulse One has a light sensor.
- In older versions of the Pulse One 2018, the light sensor is used for the setup process, however, the majority of Pulse One 2018 devices have Bluetooth capability.
- The LED indicator helps with troubleshooting connectivity issues.
- The button is used for setting up the device and for resetting the device.
- The power plug uses a 5v micro USB plug that is provided with the device
- The bottom of the device has the temperature and RH sensor vents.
- There's a keyhole slot to hang the device on a nail or hook.
- There are extra vents for the temperature and humidity sensor.
- There's a removable battery cover and slots for 3x AA batteries.
Pulse One Features
- Temperature sensor
- Humidity sensor
- VPD sensor
- Dew point sensor
- Atmospheric air pressure sensor
- Light sensor
- Battery powered option
- Splash resistant design
- Notifications and alerts
- Tracks power outage, connectivity loss, and low battery
What's In The Box
- Pulse One
- Quick start guide
- Power adapter
- Power cable
- 802.11n WiFi operating in the 2.4GHz band
- WEP, WPA or WPA2 security
- Channels 1-11
- No captive hotspots or enterprise wifi authentication which requires to log into a browser window.
Read this article to get started with your Pulse One.
Temperature and Humidity
- Max temperature: 130F (55C)
- Min temperature: 20F (-7C)
- Temperature sensor accuracy: ±1F (0.5C)
- Max humidity: 90%
- Min humidity: 10%
- Humidity accuracy: ±3%
- Battery Life: up to 6 months in ideal conditions
- WiFi: 2.4 GHz, Channels 1-11
- WiFi range: 1000ft in ideal conditions, structures and interference reduce this
- Power: 110V-220V AC with 5V adapter or 2xAA
- Various attachment points: hanging loop, hang on screw, wall mount, hang by cord
- Warranty: 1 year, defects and workmanship
- Waterproofing: splash resistant
- Device Height: 3.0 inches (76 mm)
- Device Width: 3.0 inches (76mm)
- Device Depth: 1.25 inches (32 mm)
- Device Weight: 2.4 ounces (68 grams)