Eager to get started? Read the quick start guide.
Parts of the Pulse Pro
- The front of the Pulse Pro has a light sensor and associated lens. Read this article for instructions on how to take spectral PAR/PPFD readings.
- At the top is a hole if you want to hang the Pulse on a cord or loop. Read this article for placement tips.
- It also comes with a wall mount and 3 screws to attach the wall mount.
- The button is used for setting up the device, for resetting the device, and for taking advanced light readings.
- The LED indicator on the side helps with troubleshooting connectivity issues.
- The expansion port is for future extra sensors that will plug into the Pulse Pro.
- The temperature/RH vents are not protected from water or splashes. Make sure not to get any water on there.
- The CO2 vent is protected by a waterproof, gas permeable membrane.
- The power plug uses a 5v 3.5*1.35 mm barrel plug that is provided with the device. *The device needs to be plugged in to remain fully functional*
- There's a cable routing system to help route the power cable either up or down. You can hang the device by the cable.
Pulse Pro Features
- Temperature sensor
- Humidity sensor
- VPD sensor
- Dew point sensor
- Atmospheric air pressure sensor
- CO2 sensor
- PAR/PPFD sensor
- Light spectral sensor
- Built in rechargeable battery so the device can be used as a hand-held PAR meter *The device needs to be plugged in to remain fully functional*
- Water resistant sealing for everything except the temperature/RH vents
- Notifications and alerts
What's In The Box
- Pulse Pro
- Quick start guide
- Wall mount
- Screws for wall mount
- Power adapter
- Power cable
- 802.11n WiFi operating in the 2.4GHz band
- WEP, WPA or WPA2 security
- Channels 1-11
- No captive hotspots or enterprise wifi authentication which requires to log into a browser window.
Read this article to get started with your Pulse Pro.
Temperature and Humidity
- Max temperature: 130F (55C)
- Min temperature: 20F (-7C)
- Temperature sensor accuracy: ±1F (0.5C)
- Max humidity: 90%
- Min humidity: 10%
- Humidity accuracy: ±3%
- Measurement range: 400 ppm – 10.000 ppm
- Accuracy: ±(30 ppm + 3%)
- Measurement range: 380nm - 1000nm
- PPFD (PAR) Range: 400-700nm
- PFD Blue Range: 400-500nm
- PFD Green Range: 500-600nm
- PFD Red Range:600-700nm
- Worst Accuracy: ±(10 umol/s/m2 + 10%)
- Best Accuracy: ±(5umol/s/m2 + 2%)
- Accuracy depends on light spectrum type, and spectral algorithm version
- Battery Life: 12 hours
- WiFi: 2.4 GHz, Channels 1-11
- WiFi range: 1000ft in ideal conditions, structures and interference reduce this
- Power: 110V-220V AC with 5V adapter
- Various attachment points: hanging loop, hang on screw, wall mount, hang by cord
- Warranty: 1 year, defects and workmanship
- Waterproofing: splash resistant
- Device Height: 4.5 inches (115 mm)
- Device Width: 2.5 inches (64 mm)
- Device Depth: 1.0 inches (25 mm)
- Device Weight: 3 ounces (85 grams)
- Box Height 6 inches (152 mm)
- Box Width 4 inches (102 mm)
- Box Depth 3 inches (76 mm)
- Box Weight 9.4 ounces (267 grams)